Glad to be thought of as part of the Sisterhood Bloggers and I have to Thank On the Rocks (renewed design) for the nomination, a great writer who eloquently relays thoughts and real life situations to the screen. I was given the award a couple of weeks ago and now is time to share I have to give On The Rocks props.
A humbling and exciting experience to be recognized for my true thoughts and feelings about my quirky ways. I am honored to be nominated and excited never ever thought I would be a blogger.
We all know the Rules…what would an award be without them?
1- Thank and link the person(s) who nominated you on your blog
2- Post the award in a visible area.
3- Answer the 10 question’s you will be given.
4- Nominate 7 other lovely blogger’s.
5- Make sure you write out 10 new question’s for your nominees to answer.
6- Don’t break the rules
MY QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
1. If you could turn back time, would you? Why or why not?
I wouldn’t at this point as I am just starting to feel comfortable in my skin. There are a few things I would change if I could but time has made me who I am today.
2. What is your all-time favorite song?
Weird Fishes – Radiohead – Love the Rainbow album (CD) LOL!
3. Sweet or Salty?
Tough one! I like them together but if I had to pick one I would pick Sweet
4. Biggest fear?
Bedbugs! These little blood suckers are everywhere now
5. Best Childhood memory?
My Auntie owned a farm and had a big family. I remember the summers at the farm and riding horses – I will never forget the peace I had living simple.
6. Turn on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora, or what have you, and randomly shuffle through to the third song. What is it? How does it fit in your situation right in this moment?
Turn Away – Beck
I have had some struggles in the last 10 years, employers can be so heartless and it was a very hard pill to swallow when you are let go. There are people in my family that never have anything nice to say, I think of this song and let it go.
7. What movie best describes your life at the moment?
Little Miss Sunshine – EVERYONE wants to be loved and wanted.
8. What was the deciding factor in finally starting your blog?
I was doing some research – looking for other parents that deal with Bipolar in the family. I came across Teach her how to fly on wordpress and was hooked.
I was excited to have an outlet, a sounding board and was pleasantly surprised to find such a great bunch of writers that put their heart on the screen.
9. Religion, Spirituality, or Science? None? Combo?
I would have to say Spiritual – I was born Catholic and went to Catholic schools but I am definitely more Spiritual.
10. You are given the choice between living in your dreams or living in your reality. What do you choose and why?
I like reality most times – the only times I would want to live in my dreams would be when I see my Mom, I would have loved to have more time with her.
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU!
1. If you were given a free trip and had to choose between Cuba or Jamaica where would you go and why?
2. If you had to wear a watch would you choose digital or old style clock face? Why?
3. What is your favourite saying?
4. Do you hold doors open for others or walk right through without looking back?
5. If you were playing Survivor would you be a team player or an outcast?
6. If you had to pick a new location to move to where would it be.
7. Coffee or Tea?
8. Which do you prefer – Home cooked meal or Fast Food?
9. What is your favourite dish to eat?
10. What do you do to help relieve stress?
I enjoy reading all the blogs I follow so this will be difficult. I am inspired daily by the words of kind strangers and the honest feedback of those being real with the situations. Writing is a great outlet and some do this so beautifully, Keep it up!
1. Bipolar Scorpio
2. Neurochemically Challenged
3. The Bipolar Homestead
5. Bemused By Beleaguering
6. bipolar for life adventure
7. Adventures of a Former Scapegoat